Greater Hume Radio Incorporated is a community based radio station committed to providing a local voice to the residents of the Greater Hume Shire.
Being community based, our entire operations are maintained by a group of passionate volunteers who do anything from presenting a program to maintaining broadcasting equipment and bookkeeping.
Why should I volunteer at 2GHR?
- To ignite a passion for music and entertainment
- Providing the community with diversification in the local media scenery
- A good place to use your trained practical skills
What kind of jobs are available with 2GHR?
We are always looking for a wide range of people to join our organisation…some of the roles available should you like to become a volunteer include
- On Air Presenting
- Production of Station & Program Identifiers/Sponsorship Announcements
- Sponsorship Sales Consultants
- Archival (Maintainence of logged audio)
- Account Keeping (Financial, Licensing, Membership)
- Technical Maintainence (Computers, Transmitters, Website)
- Management Committee
What are some of the advantages of working with 2GHR?
- The ability to learn and develop skills within the Broadcasting Industry
- Practical experience for those already trained in the Broadcasting
- Kudos of being involved in a Community Organisation
- Personal satisfaction of being able to serve the Community
If you have read this and are keen to become a member, you can contact us on (02) 6036 3428 or fill in the form below to get in touch.